Step Six: Submitting the Thesis or Dissertation to the Graduate School and Digital Commons
The student is required to upload the following items to UNF Digital Commons by the upload deadline posted on the Graduate School Thesis and Dissertation Procedures website. Emailed or hard copies of the following documents will not be accepted. Upon approval by the Dean of the Graduate School, the Graduate School will submit the approved documentation for deposit of your thesis or dissertation in the UNF Library.
- One original Certificate of Approval (signature page) signed by the thesis or dissertation committee members. Department Chair and Dean signatures are not required.
- A completed Thesis/Dissertation Availability Agreement form.
- The final thesis or dissertation.
License Agreement for UNF Digital Commons
The UNF Library would like to showcase your work in the UNF Digital Repository with your permission. This digital library makes UNF’s unique resources accessible on a global scale. To load your theses or dissertation into our institutional repository, please download and print the Thesis/Dissertation Availability Agreement form and upload with your final thesis or dissertation to UNF Digital Commons.
Please include a blank Certificate of Approval page in your thesis or dissertation and upload the signed Certificate of Approval page to UNF Digital Commons.
The UNF Digital Commons makes the scholarship of UNF easily available in one location online, enabling increased access to colleagues, students and the greater internet community. Works placed in the repository are more easily discovered in common internet search engines and in other academic search portals. This greater access makes it easier for researchers around the world to discover your work. The UNF Digital Commons is a valuable way to extend the scholarly output of the University of North Florida to include greater reach and increased circulation not only in Florida, but throughout the country and beyond. This initiative is in line with universities nationwide as we attempt to better serve our far reaching communities. You are welcome to browse through our collection of campus materials on the Digital Commons website, or the UNF Theses and Dissertations series website.
- One original Certificate of Approval (signature page) is uploaded to UNF Digital Commons.
- A completed Thesis/Dissertation Availability Agreement form is uploaded to UNF Digital Commons.
- The final thesis or dissertation is uploaded to UNF Digital Commons. No compression or password protection should be used and all fonts should be embedded in the document. Before uploading your thesis or dissertation, please verify your curriculum vitae does not contain any personal information such as your personal address and phone number.