Skip to Main Content

Change of Concentration or Major  

Active, degree-seeking graduate level students may change their concentration or major by submitting a Change of Concentration or Change of Major online form request through myWings. If your status is inactive, or you have not been admitted into a degree-seeking program, please visit our Apply Now website to submit an application for graduate admissions.