Applying to the Graduate School
Thank you for considering the Graduate School at UNF for your graduate studies. We would like to help make the application process a smooth one for you, so please consider the following important notes before beginning the application process.
- The application opens approximately one year in advance.
- The $30 application fee is non-refundable.
- Undergraduate application fees cannot be used for a graduate application, and vise versa.
- Applications are only good for the term and program in which they are submitted.
- For non-matriculated students:
- To change your term or major/concentration after submitting your application, please contact us to un-submit your application. Once complete, you will be notified that you can update your application on your Application Status portal and resubmit. Please visit your program website for available terms and deadlines. You will not be able to change your major/term if the deadline has passed, or if your intended major/concentration does not admit for your intended term.
- Admitted or matriculated students wishing to dual major, or change their concentration or major, will need to complete the Change of Concentration or Change of Major online form request through myWings after they have been admitted to a degree-seeking program.
- All required admission documentation must be received by the Graduate School before an application is considered complete and ready for review.
- Applications cannot be accepted for degree programs in which an applicant has already earned the same degree.
- Applicants will be consulted on alternative programs.
Please use our online system to create your account and submit your application. After completing and submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Please ensure the email address you provide on your application is correct. All communications regarding your application will be sent to this email address.