Applying to the Graduate School
Thank you for considering the Graduate School at UNF for your graduate studies. We would like to help make the application process a smooth one for you, so please consider the following important notes before beginning the application process.
- The application opens approximately one year in advance.
- Applications are only good for the term and program in which they are submitted.
- For non-matriculated students, consideration for admission to another term or program other than that which you first applied will require a new application. Once an application fee has been paid, it is good for one (1) year.
- All required admission documentation must be received by the Graduate School before an application is considered complete and ready for review.
- To ensure you have submitted all proper documentation required for your intended program, please view the Graduate Programs page.
- Applications cannot be accepted for degree programs in which an applicant has already earned the same degree.
- Applicants will be consulted on alternative programs.
Please use our online system to create your account and submit your application. Upon creation of your account, you will receive an email thanking you for your account creation. Within 24-48 hours of completing and submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email providing you with your UNF Student N# and how to access your UNF myWings portal.
Please check the email address you provide on your application.
All communications regarding your application will be sent to this email address.