Skip to Main Content

Change of Concentration or Major Online Form Requests

Active, degree-seeking graduate level students may change their concentration or major by submitting a Change of Concentration or Change of Major online form request through myWings.  These requests will be reviewed by the Graduate School and then routed to the appropriate Graduate Program Director(s) for approval. Using the steps below you will be able to access the Online Forms screens to review these requests.