A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Additional program requirements:
Masters degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution and program accredited by the CCNE or ACEN (formerly NLNAC)
- Minimum graduate GPA of 3.30
- Active national certification as a nurse practitioner (copy of actual certification is required)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse or advanced practice registered nurse in the candidate's state of practice (copy of actual licensure is required)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Two (2) letters of reference, preferably one professional and one academic, which address clinical skills and academic ability
Important Note: Supplemental items such as licensure, resume, letter of recommendation, enrollment selection form (if applicable) and certifications should be updated with each new application unless prior submitted documents have been approved for use by the nursing admissions team.
Click here to learn how to add/change your references
Click here for instructions on how to submit your certification, nursing license and resume/CV