Exhibition Proposal Information
The UNF Art Galleries accepts exhibition proposals from artists throughout the year. Proposals are reviewed bi-monthly and selections are made with specific criteria in mind including, quality, audience, educational programming options, community engagement and partnerships, social concerns, diversity, medium and exhibition-type (traveling, faculty-curated or juried).
Artists selected to exhibit may:
- Be invited to discuss and collaborate on the exhibition elements that foster participatory experiences.
- Aid in the participation of audio tours by participating in a short, recorded interview.
- Maintain open and straight forward communications with staff regarding any special needs or requirements for the work.
- Artists working in any media over the age of 18 are eligible for application.
- Both national and international artists are eligible for application.
- All proposals must adhere to the guidelines.
Each proposal must include the following:
- Exhibition Proposal/Artist Statement: Please clearly state why the UNF Gallery of Art or UNF Gallery at MOCA is an appropriate venue for your proposal.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Images: 10 good quality digital images on a CD or DVD; please clearly label each image
- Press materials: articles (newspaper, magazine, web), reviews, interviews, etc.
Please mail your materials to:
University of North Florida
Coordinator of UNF Art Galleries
1 UNF Drive
Building 45, Room 2022
Jacksonville, FL 32224
A response will be mailed if submissions are accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with appropriate postage.
Click on the images below to see the dimensions of UNF's Galleries of Art
|UNF Gallery of Art
||UNF Gallery at MOCA