The Greek Ambassadors are a team of initiated fraternity and sorority community members who actively promote the Greek experience at the University of North Florida. Each year’s Greek Ambassador team is selected based on each individual’s personal leadership style and are considered our premier leadership experience within the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
What We Do
The Greek Ambassadors are responsible for the oversight and implementation of numerous community-wide events, including:
- Greek Week
- National Hazing Prevention Week
- Summer Splash
- Week of Welcome events
Additionally, the team is trained each spring semester to help acclimate new, returning, and prospective Ospreys and their families to campus. The Greek Ambassadors are readily available during New Student orientation sessions to help answer any questions you may have about joining a fraternity or sorority here at UNF!
Requirements for Selection
Applications to serve as a Greek Ambassador are distributed every October and the selection process begins each November.
To apply to serve as a Greek Ambassador, a student must be/have:
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of a 2.65.
- Enrolled as a UNF student for the duration of the calendar year.
- Be available for all training sessions in the spring semester and throughout the summer.
- A positive outlook on Greek membership, in both word and deed.
- Leadership potential, organizational skills, and/or facilitation experience.
- In good standing (financial, behavioral, and academically) within their organization and the University.
2021 Greek Ambassadors
Our Greek Ambassadors may be reached at email@example.com