Accent Reduction Program
About the Class
Accent Reduction is a separate program designed to reduce non-native accents so you can communicate more clearly in all settings. Students must have high-intermediate to advanced-level English speaking skills to participate in the Accent Reduction program.
- Learn the sounds and intonations in the
- Assist with the individual pronunciation
- Learn self-correction techniques
- Change fossilized pronunciation habits
- Interactive activities
- Tips on using the points of articulation and muscle control
- Work towards personal or professional goals
Day and Time
Thursdays, 6:30 - 8:30 P.M.