Accent Reduction Program
The Accent Reduction program is designed to reduce non-native accents so you can communicate more clearly in all settings.
- Become more comprehensible
- Learn how to practice at home
- Sound more natural
- Change speech habits
- Interactive activities
- Tips on using the points of articulation and muscle control
- Work towards personal goals
Cost: $260 (application fee $20)
- Tuition payment is due at the placement test.
- Books and parking permits are sold on the first night.
Spring: January 18 - March 29, 2018
- Thursdays from 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm
Summer: May 10 - July 12, 2018
Thursdays from 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm
- Fall: September 13 - November 15, 2018
- Tuesdays from 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm
FOR PAYMENTS PLEASE CLICK HERE
To apply, complete the Accent Reduction Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it and personally deliver it to the ELP.
For more information, call (904) 620-4281.