Become a THRIVE Donor
We are in search of incredible donors who will help us fulfill our mission.
In making a charitable gift to THRIVE, you are expressing a personal commitment to social justice and the importance of a compassionate community in Jacksonville. Your gift will be used to create opportunities for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to learn and develop the skills needed to become independent and successful individuals and to share and explore each other’s perspectives and advance civil discourse.
There are three kinds of gifts that make a difference:
- Unrestricted support through our Annual Giving Campaign
- Directed support for a specific student or program
Your generosity helps THRIVE promote diversity and inclusion through leadership development, dialogue, and cross-cultural interaction. THRIVE treasures your support and is committed to the stewardship of your gifts in an ethical and fiscally responsible manner.
Why wait? Make your gift online now!
THRIVE Program Donations Page
Leave a Legacy
Advancing dialogue to inspire compassion, understanding, action, and peace within our community requires constant commitment to all people in Jacksonville – today and in the future. When you leave a gift to THRIVE through your will or estate plans, you are creating a legacy of love that will strengthen our community. Your spirit will live on through our educational programs and advocacy work, which uplift and inspire youth leaders and provide an opportunity for significant dialogues and paradigm shifts among adults.
You can make a difference by:
- Naming THRIVE as a beneficiary in your will
- Asking family and friends to give memorials or honorariums in your name to THRIVE at the time of your death or to commemorate an important milestone in your life
- Designating THRIVE as a recipient of your retirement assets (401K, 403(b), Roth IRA, etc.)
- Naming THRIVE as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy
- Giving gifts of real estate, land, or other tangible assets to benefit THRIVE
- Establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Trust, Donor Advised Fund, or other estate planning vehicle to benefit THRIVE
To learn more about legacy gift options, please go to: UNF Gift Planning. Link follows;
UNF Gift Planning Page
For more information about making a gift to THRIVE, please contact Susie Menaged at email@example.com or (904) 620-5243.