Faculty Exam Information and Procedures/Review
*UNF will be in remote status after Thanksgiving break.
During this time, the DRC will not proctor any exams or final exams in the DRC
testing rooms. If a Professor is unable to provide exam accommodations for a
DRC registered student in a remote course using Zoom please reach out to Emily
Peterson at DRC Exams email account for assistance. Faculty who need assistance
with extending time on exams in Canvas should contact (email@example.com).
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) offers the following options to faculty with students who require extended time or reduced distraction testing environments in the DRC. When a student is enrolled in your class and they wish to test at the DRC, the following process will take place:
The DRC utilizes an online portal called Clockwork for exam administration. Faculty can access the ClockWork portal to view exam appointments made by their registered DRC students and to upload exam materials and instructions for testing. Faculty may also access the accommodations letters of each of their students registered at the DRC through this portal. You will receive an email reminder three (3) business days before the exam and another reminder the morning of the exam if the exam has not been submitted.
Please go to myWings>Faculty Resources Icon>Faculty Tools>Clockwork for access.
Or search for "Clockwork" in myWings.
Please see the tutorials below for online exam submissions and viewing accommodation letters of your students who are registered with the DRC. If you have questions regarding ClockWork exam applications, please contact the DRC Exam Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (904) 620-2259.
Methods of Exam Delivery:
- You may submit the exam through the Faculty link for Clockwork. (Faculty Resources Icon>Faculty Tools>Clockwork)
- You may include the exam in an e-mail as an attachment (Word or PDF scanned Format) and send it to the drc exams email account.
- You may bring the exam to the DRC office. (Building 57 Room 1500)
Methods of Exam Retrieval:
- You may pick up your exam at the DRC.
- You may request that the exam is scanned and emailed back to you.
- You may request that the exam be delivered to you through campus mail.
- You may request that your student return it himself/herself to you.
Please note the following
- It is the students' responsibility to schedule their exam appointments at least 5 business days in advance. If the appointment is made, an email will be sent out to the professor requesting the exam.
- When a student signs up late (less than 5 business days) for an exam, you will not receive an email form the DRC. In this circumstance, it is the student's responsibility to contact their professor and let them know they wish to take the exam at the DRC.
- There are multiple ways of sending exams to the DRC: uploading to Clockwork, via email to the drc exams email account (NOT email@example.com ), or physically dropping them off at the DRC. Exams need to be uploaded into Clockwork at least 24 hours in advance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Clockwork Resources for Faculty
myWings Link to access Clockwork Faculty Homepage Follows;
- myWings link
- Path: (Faculty Resources Icon>Faculty Tools>Clockwork)
Clockwork Instructor Portal Steps for Faculty (Manual in Word format available upon request)
ClockWork is an online resource for faculty to manage and confirm exam appointments that their students have made at the Disability Resource Center. In addition, faculty may view and confirm receipt of students’ accommodation letters. Clockwork offers the following services to faculty:
- View/confirm test dates made by their students who are registered at the DRC: The online faculty portal lists all exams that students have signed up to take the DRC testing center.
- Initiate testing dates for classes of students registered at the DRC: Faculty may make the appointment before students do, and these will be received and administered by DRC Testing Coordinators.
- Upload testing documents and instructions: Faculty may upload and submit exams through Clockwork. They may also indicate special instructions and return method.
- View and confirm accommodation letters for students in their classes: Faculty may view these letters online and confirm the receipt of these documents.
How to access ClockWork
- Log in to myWings
- Go to the “Faculty Resources” Icon
- Under the “Faculty Tools” section, click on the ‘Clockwork’ Link or search for “Clockwork” in myWings
At the landing page for Faculty Clockwork Applications you will find tabs for Courses and Accommodation Letters.
To access a student's accommodations letter for your course
- Under the ‘Courses’ Tab click the drop down box and switch ‘Show term’ to view current term if necessary.
- Select the ‘Accommodation Letters’ link by a course/course code to see a list of students who have requested accommodations in that course.
- Select the radio dial by a student’s name to view, confirm and download a copy of the student’s letter for the course.
- Likewise you can select the ‘Accommodation letters’ Tab directly and click the ‘View Letter’ link directly.
- If you do not see an accommodations letter for a student in your course and the student has informed you that they have requested accommodations for your course please refer the student to the DRC.
Confirming/Uploading Testing Documents
- You may now click the Courses tab again to see the scheduled tests made by students. Then click Tests and Exams.
- On this page you will see the schedule of exams. You may review and confirm these exams. To do this, go to the Confirm link
- On this first page, you will see the times that students imputed, which reflects the time that class receives for the exam. *Testing coordinators will accommodate the time for each student. Here, then, you have the date and time of the class test. Once you have confirmed or changed this section, click Next.
- On the second page, you will see the list of students who have signed up so far. When you are done reviewing this, click Next.
- On the third page, you will give any special instructions for the exam. Click which applies and/or type any instructions and the return method that you prefer. Then click Next.
- On the fourth page, you will confirm the exam details. This page is also where you upload the exam for online submission. *Note: you may also submit multiple documents for the test by selecting the first document from your computer, clicking Submit Changes and then clicking back to the test listing. Then you will click Review File and select another document. Once you are done, click Submit Changes for the last time.
- On the final screen, you will see that your confirmation and submission are complete. You may go back to the Courses list, back to Test Listing or log out.
Faculty Submission of Exam Dates and Materials
You may also submit a test before students sign up by clicking the box "Tell us about an Upcoming Test.” To do this click the Courses tab and click Tests and Exams.
- Click the date of the test from the calendar box and click Add this Test.
- On the first page, you will give the exam information including the course and date and time of the class exam. Please give the amount of time that class will receive. Testing coordinators will accommodate the time for students. Then click Next.
- On the second page, no students will be listed yet, as you are initiating this booking. Click Next.
- On the third page, you will supply any special instructions and the exam return method that you prefer. Click Next.
- On the fourth page, you will review the information and here you will upload your testing documents. *Note: if you have multiple documents to upload, you will click Submit Changes, click Back to Test Listing, click the test again, and Select File to Submit again. Once you are done completely with this upload, click Submit Changes. You may view or remove uploaded files by clicking the hyperlinks on the right. Once you are done completely with this upload, click Submit Changes one last time.
- Once you have finished, you may go back to your Test Listing, the Course List or you may log out.
For assistance please contact the DRC at 904-620-2769.
Clockwork Instructor Portal Video Tutorial Follows;