The President's Commission on Diversity and Inclusion (CODI) encourages all students, faculty and staff to complete the Campus Climate Survey by Sunday, Oct. 27. This survey attempts to capture experiences and perceptions on a broad range of issues related to diversity and inclusion. It will serve as a baseline against which to measure improvement; be a catalyst for communication and discussion; and contribute to the planning and implementation of new programs, policies, and activities that will foster an inclusive climate.
Students, faculty and staff received an email invitation (in their @unf.edu account) from the Commission on Diversity & Inclusion on Monday, Sept. 30. Subsequent email reminders (on 10/8, 10/16 and 10/21) will be sent to those who do not complete the survey.
It will take 10-15 minutes to complete the survey and the first 1,000 that do, receive a $5 gift certificate of their choice to Starbucks or Chick-fil-A.
Having problems accessing the survey?
- Make sure you are attempting to access the survey from an email you received from the Commission on Diversity & Inclusion. If you trying to access it using an email from someone else or a link posted somewhere, such as Canvas, the survey will not work. The survey links are individualized and cannot be shared.
- If you cannot find the survey email in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folder, in case your spam filter blocked it.
- New students who started classes after the spring 2019 semester were not included in the survey. The reason for this is the Campus Climate Survey Committee wanted to allow some time for new students to experience various aspects of the campus climate.
- If you see a diversity web page or a message that says you already completed the survey, follow these steps: Close your web browser. Then go to your @unf.edu email account and find the email with the subject of "Campus Climate Survey" and click the survey link.
- If you continue to have difficulties, please email CODI@unf.edu.