Faculty View: Student Online Learning Orientation (SOLO) Status
Faculty are able to view a SOLO status roster for each of their distance learning courses in Faculty Self-Service. The SOLO Status roster provides filtering to allow faculty to quickly identify students who have not completed SOLO and to email students individually or as a group.
To view the current status of students in your classes relative to SOLO:
- Select "SOLO Status" on the Faculty & Advisors Menu in Faculty Self Service.
- Select a Term. Select a CRN.
- View the SOLO status for each student enrolled or waitlisted for the selected course section.
- Use the "Status Filter" to filter the list to see students who have "Not Completed" SOLO
- Conveniently email all the students displayed by copying and pasting the email addresses shown in the "Email Address List" box at the bottom of the page into any email application.
- For additional information, view the "Help" menu in the upper right corner.
The image below is an example of the SOLO Status roster.