This interactive workshop provides an opportunity to assess your satisfaction with your own job performance and identify areas in which your self-confidence may be as healthy as you would like it to be. Participants will learn about the connections between the level of our self-esteem and the ability to remain persistent and self-motivated to achieve our professional goals.
Learning objectives covered in the workshop include:
- The six "pillars" of self-esteem that combine to create a positive self-image
- Techniques for setting small, reachable goals to keep us focused
- The ways our lack of confidence causes us to sabotage our opportunities to stretch ourselves professionally
- The importance of reviewing and discarding cognitive distortions that we may have learned early in life, which remain with us in the form of an inner critic
- Clear, practical strategies to align our vision of "future self" with the present reality