Corporate Travel Rewards Program
You can now earn company Delta SkyBonus points AND individual SkyMiles points at the same time for all eligible business flights on Delta, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, and Alitalia.
University of North Florida Delta SkyBonus ID: US0045187 - Enrollment Date: June 12, 2014
Adding SkyBonus to SkyMiles for SkyMiles Members:
- Log in to your SkyMiles profile on Delta.com.
- From the My Delta tab, Click Go to My Delta.
- Click View My Profile.
- Click Open in the Flight Preferences tab.
- Scroll down, enter your SkyBonus ID & Save.
Adding SkyBonus to Business Travel Tickets for Non-SkyMiles Members:
- When booking a ticket online, the Passenger Info page will appear.
- Select "Delta Air Lines SkyBonus" in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your SkyBonus ID.
Remember: Use your SkyBonus ID each time you book a business travel ticket online OR through a travel agent in order to earn points for that ticket.
Adding Tickets after Travel:
Sometimes you or your travelers forget to include your company's SkyBonus number. That's no problem. It's easy to add tickets to your SkyBonus account using our industry-leading add-a-ticket tool. Please note that only tickets purchased on or after your enrollment date are eligible for credit.
- Login to your account at http://www.delta.com/skybonus
- Under "Your SkyBonus", click "Add Tickets."
- Enter the Delta ticket number beginning with "006."
- You can add up to 10 tickets at a time. For larger volumes, please contact the SkyBonus Service Center.
Enrollment Date: June 29, 2021
American Airlines Business Extra - 368420 (Still earn personal AAdvantage rewards)
United Airlines PerksPlus - Account ID: D6088 Tour Code: 4191MY (Still earn personal MileagePlus rewards)