UNF MyWings Navigation Guide: Online Electronic W-4 Tax Form
This is a guide to access and update the W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate tax form electronically.
Enter your UNF Login ID and Password in UNF's MyWings webpage; click the Login button or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Navigate to the tile that says "Employee Resources"
On the Employee Resources page, third from the top, click on "Employee Self-Service
In Employee Self-Service, click the Tax Forms link
Then click the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowance link.
The W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage will display your current W-4 tax information. To view and/or print a current W-4 tax form, click the Print button which will display the representation of the actual W-4 tax form. Click the Go Back link to return to the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage.
Click the Go Back link to return to the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage.
To perform an update to your current W-4 tax information, click the Update link at the bottom of the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage.
The Update W-4 Information webpage is displayed for employees to update their Federal tax filing status, change number of exemptions or allowances and add an additional withholding amount (flat dollar amount).
To update the W-4 values:
- a. Check the box if your last name differs from that shown on your Social Security Card. You must contact the Social Security Administration office to obtain an updated Social Security Card.
- b. Enter the effective date of the change in the Effective Date of Change box.
- c. Select the appropriate status from the Deduction Status drop-down list, Active or Exempt (note the statement to claim exemption from withholding).
- d. Select the appropriate Filing Status.
- e. Enter the number of allowances (exemptions) in the Number of Allowances field.
- f. To withhold additional money to be contributed toward taxes, enter the additional amount per paycheck in the Additional Amount per Paycheck field.
- g. Select one of the following buttons, as appropriate.
- 1. If the changes are correct, click Certify Changes button.
- 2. If the changes are incorrect, click Restore Original Values button to start over with the original values.
- h. The W-4 Certification page is displayed. Enter your UNF network password (same network password to log into MyWings).
- i. Click the Submit button.
- j. The W4 Tax Update Confirmation webpage to confirm the changes is displayed. It is recommended to view, print and/or save a soft copy of your updated W-4 Withholding Allowance Certificate tax form for your personal records. To do so:
- 1. At the W4 Tax Update Confirmation webpage, click the W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate link.
- 2.The W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage is displayed. Click the Print button.
A representation of your updated W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate tax form is displayed. Here you can print and/or save a soft copy of your updated W-4 tax form.
You will receive a system generated email confirming your updated W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate information.
For further questions regarding the online electronic W-4 tax form, please contact the UNF Payroll Office at (904) 620-2992, (904) 620-2984 or email@example.com