UNF MyWings Navigation Guide: Online Electronic W-4 Tax Form
This is a guide to access and update the W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate tax form electronically.
Enter your UNF Login ID and Password in UNF's MyWings webpage; click the Login button or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
/uploadedFiles/anf/controllers/payroll/Certified.2.1.rf.2020 W-4 Guide.pdf
Navigate to the tile that says "Employee Resources"
On the Employee Resources page, third from the top, click on "Employee Self-Service
In Employee Self-Service, click the Tax Forms link
Then click the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowance link.
The W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage will display your current W-4 tax information. To view and/or print a current W-4 tax form, click the Print button which will display the representation of the actual W-4 tax form. Click the Go Back link to return to the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage.
Click the Go Back link to return to the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage.
To perform an update to your current W-4 tax information, click the Update link at the bottom of the W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage.
The Update W-4 Information webpage is displayed for employees to update their Federal tax filing status, change number of exemptions or allowances and add an additional withholding amount (flat dollar amount).
To update the W-4 values:
- Check the box if your last name differs from that shown on your Social Security Card. You must contact the Social Security Administration office to obtain an updated Social Security Card.
- Enter the effective date of the change in the Effective Date of Change box.
- Select the appropriate status from the Deduction Status drop-down list, Active or Exempt (note the statement to claim exemption from withholding).
- Select the appropriate Filing Status.
- NRA Indicator Check Box (Non-Resident Alien, to most this is not applicable)
- Step 2C Indicator Check Box (refer to Step 2 of the 2020 W-4)
- Dependents Under 17. Multiply the number of qualifying children under age 17 by $2,000 and enter the amount in the field.
- Other Dependents. Multiply the number of other dependents by $500 and the amount in the field
- Dependent Amount. Enter the total of the Dependents Under 17 and Other Dependents amounts in the Dependent Amount field.
- Other Income. Enter the amount of other income, not from jobs, you want tax withheld.
- Deductions. Enter the amount of deductions you expect to claim other than the standard deduction and you want to reduce your withholding (refer to Deductions Worksheet on Page 3 of the W-4 form).
- Additional Tax Withholding. To deduct additional money contributed toward taxes per paycheck, enter the additional amount in the Additional Tax Withholding field.
- Select one of the following buttons, as appropriate.
- If the changes are correct, click Certify Changes button.
- If the changes are incorrect, click Restore Original Values button to start over with the original values.
The acknowledgement dialog box will appear. Click the Ok button to confirm changes to your W-4.
Save a copy of your Tax Update Confirmation
The Tax Update Confirmation webpage to confirm the changes is displayed. It is recommended to view, print and/or save a soft copy of your updated W-4 Withholding Certificate tax form for your personal records. To do so:
- At the W4 Tax Update Confirmation webpage, click the W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate link.
- The W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances webpage is displayed. Click the Print button.
A representation of your updated W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate tax form is displayed. Here you can print and/or save a soft copy of your updated W-4 tax form.
You will receive a system generated email confirming your updated W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate information.
For further questions regarding the online electronic W-4 tax form, please contact the UNF Payroll Office at (904) 620-2992, (904) 620-2984 or firstname.lastname@example.org