UNF MyWings Navigation Guide: Online W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
This manual is a guide to access UNF employee's W-2 Wage and Tax Statement.
1. Go to UNF mwWings portal. Enter your UNF ID (example: n01234567) then Password to sign in on UNF's myWings webpage. Click the Login to myWings button.
2. Click the Banner Employee Self-Service tile.
3. On the Employee Resources page, navigate to the tax forms line
4. On the Tax Forms page, click on W-2 Year End Earnings Statement
5 If a security warning dialog box appears, click the Yes button to continue
6. The Select W-2 webpage will appear. Click the Tax Year dropdown list to select the W-2 year; the Employer or Institution defaults to the appropriate information, i.e., 2012 and University of North Florida.
7. Once you select the tax year from drop down box then you will need to click the display button to continue
8. If you have not provided electronic W-2 consent as required by the Internal Revenue Service or had previously revoked consent, the following dialog box message will appear. Click the Ok button to continue which will take you to the Electronic W-2 Consent webpage. Please refer to the myWings Online W-2 Consent Form guide. If you elect not to provide consent, click the Cancel button. You will not be able to proceed and view your online W-2 form.
9. If you had provided consent, this will now show your W2 wage and tax statement. Note that the W2 wage and tax statement below is a representation of the actual W2 wage and tax statement form. To obtain the actual W2 wage and tax statement used for your tax filing, click the "Print" button.
10. The Print W-2 Verification webpage will appear. Enter your UNF network password and click the Submit button to continue.
11. This will now show your W-2 wage and tax statement in a separate webpage and a true representation of the wage and tax statement, which is in compliance with Internal Revenue Service's tax form guidelines, and can be printed and used to file your annual tax return.
12. To print your W-2 Tax Statement, on the Toolbar, click File and Print. Depending on your printer's setting/capability, if the W-2 Tax Statement does not print out completely, i.e., edges are cutoff, etc., change the print orientation setting from Portrait to Landscape.
For further questions regarding the Electronic W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, please contact the UNF Payroll Office at (904) 620-2984, (904) 620-2706 or firstname.lastname@example.org.