UNF MyWings Navigation Guide: Online W-2 Consent Form
This manual is a guide to access UNF employee's W-2 consent form.
Enter your UNF Login ID and Password in UNF's myWings webpage; click the Login button or press the enter key on your keyboard.
- Navigate to the tile that says "Employee Resources".
3. On the Employee Resource Page, third item down, click on Employee Self-Service
4. On the Employee Services page, bottom of page click on tax forms
5. On the tax form page, at the top of the page, click on Electronic W-2 Consent
6. If security warning box appears, click yes tab
7. On the page for Electronic Regulatory Consent, you will need to click "submit" tab at bottom of page and "my choice" tab located above the submit tab.
You will see the Electronic W-2 Consent information and form. Carefully read the Electronic W-2 consent statement. To consent to receiving your W-2 tax statement in electronic form, click the "My Choice" check box and then click the "Submit" button.
You will receive a system generated email confirming your election to receive your W-2 electronically. Note that the consent is valid for all subsequent tax years unless revoked by you, upon termination from the University of North Florida or this service is not supported in a future given tax year.
For further questions regarding the Electronic W-2 consent, please contact the UNF Payroll Office at (904) 620-2984, (904) 620-2706 or email@example.com.