Faculty and Staff: Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I refer a student to Conduct?
    Referring a student to Conduct is simple, you will use our Conduct Referral form and follow the directions listed on our Submit a Referral Page.  If you have any questions about whether or not the incident is something you should refer to conduct, please consult your College Dean and also feel free to contact our office at (904) 620-3979 or email us at univesityconduct@unf.edu.
  • What are some common incidents reported by faculty and staff?
    It is common for faculty and staff to report student misbehavior in the classroom, such as Disruptive Behavior and Harassment. It is very important for the faculty or staff member to first address the behavior with the student and reinforce the expectations.  We encourage instructors to consult  their College Dean prior to contacting student conduct and to review the Student Conduct Code for a list of Violations.
  • Will Student Conduct come present to my class or program?
    The Student Conduct Office welcomes the opportunity to educate our UNF community.  If you would like us to come speak with your students, faculty, or staff please contact our office and ask to speak with Andrea Adams-Manning, Student Conduct Coordinator.  Depending on the day, time, and our schedules, we will do our best to accommodate your request.  It is important to note that the middle of the Fall quarters tend to be our busiest time, please plan ahead.