APC 5-year Review Course Package Formatting Information
If your department has a course that has not been taught in five years, the APC Committee, with the great help of Dmitry Bond and Anthony Parise, both from the UNF Enterprise Systems division, and Dr. Shawn Brayton, Director of Academic Support Services, had completed the process to ease the maintaining of a course that has not been taught in the last five years.
No action is needed to be taken if a course is no longer applicable and not wanted. If nothing is sent through for a course that has not been taught in the last five years by the allotted time frame, it will be deleted.
If you wish to maintain a course not taught in the last five years but do not have any changes you wish to make to the course description, prerequisites or co-requisites, you may utilize the 5-Year Review Package formatting. The form is very simple and does not require much information.
Please follow the instruction:
Create New APC Package:
- Click on the "Course actions that are not associated with any of the above"
- Package Title: Fill in ---5-year Review "Course Name and Number"
- Direct general questions..... to: Fill in your name and click on the check mark following the box in which your name appears
- Unit Sponsoring Package: Select your college and department. Click “NEXT”
Will any course changes you are about to make affect a Program of Study? Click NO. Click “NEXT”
Click on the Designated Untaught 5-year courses – No changes. Click “NEXT”
- Course Sponsor Fill in your college
- Instructional Unit/Department: Click on the proper department/unit
- Fill in your name and click on the check mark following the box in which your name appears.
- Click “NEXT”
- Fill in the Subject Prefix: Click on the proper Course prefix----ie. FIN, EDU, etc....
- Course Level: Click on the proper level--ie. Freshmen (1), Sophomore (2).......
- Course Number: Click on the proper number. Click “NEXT”
Review your input and either Save Course Action Request (if all is correct) or Discard Changes and Return to Package (if an error is noted)