Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Must be a 4TH OR 5TH year UNF degree-seeking, accounting majors who will have accumulated at least 90 semester hours of college coursework by the beginning of Fall 2020. Graduate students in the MAcc or MBA program with a concentration in accounting are eligible.
- Must have completed the junior year with at least a 3.0 Cumulative GPA, a 3.0 UNF institutional GPA, and a 3.0 Upper-Division Accounting GPA (3000 courses or above).
- Must be a student member of the FICPA. FREE to Students:
- Must plan to be enrolled in the upcoming FALL 2020 and SPRING 2021 semesters.
- Primarily intended for full-time students to be registered for twelve (12) or more undergraduate semester hours or 9 or more graduate semester hours during the Fall 2020-Spring 2021 semesters. Part time students with a minimum of six (6) credit hours each term will be considered.
- Must plan to sit for the CPA exam and be working towards fulfilling the requirements for certification in Florida
- Must indicate a desire to practice in the field of accounting as a CPA in the State of Florida
- Must be a Florida Resident and a be a U.S. citizen or hold permanent residency
- Financial need will be considered by the FICPA Educational Foundation
- Demonstrated professional, community, and/or charitable activities
- Must submit a an electronic letter of recommendation from at least one faculty member.
- Candidates are eligible for up to two consecutive awards
$2000 each (full time)
|March 4th, 2020