GlobalMBA Curriculum & Degrees
The GlobalMBA curriculum for the current and next cohorts are available at the links below. To understand the tables, recall that each university in the consortium selects a small group of students who function as a single cohort, studying together throughout the program. The opportunity to live, study, and travel with students from other nations represents one of the most important learning experiences in the GlobalMBA. All instruction is in English.
Teamwork is practiced intensively in the GlobalMBA. Traditionally, each team consists of at least one student from each institution, deepening the intercultural aspects of the program. Upon successful completion of all program requirements, each student earns two master's degrees and a certificate of attendance.
View the current and upcoming cohorts' travel schedules for important dates.
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution by the time the GlobalMBA begins
- Earn an official GMAT score of 500 or higher, or GRE score of 300 or higher
- Be proficient in English (all instruction takes place in English, regardless of the student's native language)
- Have successfully completed coursework in the following areas:
- Business Law
- Economics (Micro/Macro)
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of North Florida
- Master of International Management and Intercultural Communication jointly conferred by Technische Hochschule Köln and the University of Warsaw.
Also, students will receive a certificate of participation from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (DUFE); students are not eligible for a DUFE degree. The GlobalMBA program is a dual-degree program. Students must complete ALL program requirements to earn both degrees; is it not possible to complete part of the program and earn one degree.