UNF Welcomes Handshake
UNF's onilne career management system
Over the summer of 2018, the University of North Florida launched Handshake – a modern career development platform – to replace the Osprey CareerLink system with and become your one-stop shop for launching your career. Overall, this system offers innovative features and support for both our employers and students.
UNF students and alumni can use Handshake to:
- Connect with employers
- Apply for jobs and internships
- RSVP to recruitment events and professional development opportunities
- Network with fellow students
Employers can use Handshake to:
- Post job and internship listings
- Manage on-campus recruitment activities
- Register for fairs and events
- Filter through profiles and message talented students and alumni
What if I need help with Handshake?
- Twice the number of employment opportunities for students across all fields (as reported by peer institutions)
- An easy interface for employers to track their recruiting activities across all Handshake member universities
- More robust reporting systems and dashboards
- A mobile interface option for students
- One global Handshake account with access to more than 500 major colleges and universities
- Powerful applicant filtering options
Utilize UNF Handshake to
- Register for upcoming programs and fairs
- Access online tools via the resource section (e.g. self-assessment tools, mock interview systems, industry guides and career information, etc.)
- View and apply for internship and job listings (read our fraudulent posting warning)
- Participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program; and much more
Need some help? Read more on the Handshake Student Support page or click on any of the following Handshake help links below.
Two Ways to Access Handshake
Visit Handshake's website to access Handshake from any web browser. Instant access is also available in your MyWings Quicklinks. Students registered within the last year already have a pre-loaded profile in Handshake. To access an existing profile, click "UNF Single Sign On" to log in using your UNF N-number and password. Only students and alumni who have been inactive for over a year can create a new profile using the email box.