UNF Welcomes Handshake
UNF's online career management system
Over the summer of 2018, the University of North Florida launched Handshake - a modern career development platform - to replace the Osprey CareerLink system with and become your one-stop shop for launching your career. Overall, this system offers innovative features and support for both our employers and students.
UNF students and alumni can use Handshake to:
- Connect with employers
- Apply for jobs and internships
- RSVP to recruitment events and professional development opportunities
- Network with fellow students
Employers can use Handshake to:
- Post job and internship listings
- Manage on-campus recruitment activities
- Register for fairs and events
- Filter through profiles and message talented students and alumni
What if I need help with Handshake?