Welcome to Coggin Advising. Please see the below information regarding advising hours. We strive to guide you towards your academic goals by providing information, references, and advice. Advising is an engaging process between the advisor and the advisee where ultimately you are in full control of your educational experience. We are a resource to help you succeed.
Location: Main Campus - Building 10 Honors Hall, Suite 1351
Schedule an advising appointment
- Log in to myWings
- select Student Quick View on the left-hand side panel
- Click on the Make an Advising Appointment link
- In the Select Advisor field, choose your correct advisor
- In the Select Week field, choose the week you want to make an appointment and click submit
- Click on the Appointment Available time you want, enter the required information
- Click Make Appointment
You will receive a
reminder email the day before your appointment. If you selected an online
appointment, the Zoom link will be in your reminder email. If you need to
reschedule or cancel your appointment, please do so prior to your
Note: if you are not a Coggin student, but would like to schedule an appointment with a Coggin advisor, please contact the office.
Coggin Advising Drop-in Hours
Drop-in advising is available on campus and via
We look forward to working with you. Stay safe, Ospreys!
Need to connect with One-Stop or schedule a Zoom appointment? Please view One-Stop's contact page for ways to connect.
- Assist students in understanding the purposes and goals of higher education and its effects on their lives and personal goals.
- Demonstrate professionalism and empathy towards their advisees.
- Provide students with the information and resources needed to assist with your academic planning.
- Link students with resources on campus to help them succeed academically.
- Be knowledgeable of policies, procedures, student services and reference information.
- Listen to student questions and concerns and provide accurate answers.
- Maintain confidentiality and uphold FERPA Regulations.
- Recommend social and academic extra-curricular organizations in addition to applicable campus resources.