Business Policy Course
This course MUST be taken in your last semester, unless you have extenuating circumstances and received special written permission to take it early.
||Registration(* by time ticket)
||Late Applications Reviewed
||TBA (late July)
||after November 1
||after April 16
Late applications are reviewed after on-time applicants register and are not guaranteed a seat in the class.
Detailed instructions will be included in the approval email. Please read it carefully.
Need to Know
- Only students expecting to graduate will be allowed to register for MAN 4720 or MAN 6726 (graduate students).
- Students must list all courses to be taken their last term, including the policy course.
- Undergraduate students must have a UNF overall GPA and UNF upper level GPA of 2.0 or greater to register.
- Graduate students must have a UNF overall GPA & a 6000 level GPA of 3.0 or greater to register.
- International Business Majors: Before policy approval can be given, you must have the required internship approval documentation from the International Business Internship Coordinator turned in to your advisor. If you plan to complete an internship in your last term, approval to take policy will not be given until the internship coordinator has provided e-mail documentation of the internship.
Fall 2019 applications open June 1st.
On-time applications must be submitted by June 30, 11:59 p.m.
UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATIONMBA APPLICATIONMSM APPLICATION
I Applied! What's Next?
- Applications are reviewed by an academic advisor on a rolling basis while applications are open (see dates above). We have many to review. Please be patient!
- All correspondence will be sent to your UNF email only. Check your UNF email regularly.
- Approval emails with detailed instructions on next steps will be sent prior to registration opening.Please read it thoroughly!
- Denials and requests for more information will be sent via UNF email. Keep checking your email and reply promptly.
- When registration opens, you will be able to register. See dates above and in your approval email.
- Submitting your application is not approval.
- Submitting your application does not immediately allow you to register.
- Receiving an approval email does not immediately allow you to register.
- Please read the email for detailed instructions.
- Apply for graduation via myWings once your final term begins. Graduation application deadlines will be included in your approval email.
My section is CLOSED!