Welcome to Coggin College of Business!
We are excited you have selected
a major within the Coggin College of Business.
We know you may have had other options to pursue your educational goals,
but we believe you will benefit from our distinguished professors, impactful
internship opportunities, robust business clubs, and high caliber study abroad offerings. A degree from the Coggin College of Business
means you will be well positioned to enter the workforce as a knowledgeable,
highly trained graduate with cutting-edge skills that will translate well into
the business community.
- Make an appointment (myWings > Advising > Make an Appointment) with your Academic Advisor to:
- Lift your advising hold
- Evaluate your transfer courses as necessary
- Discuss your personalized Degree Evaluation
- Explain your Osprey Map
- Review the Academic Policies and Advising Agreement
- Review Transfer Student Checklist (if applicable)
- Register for Courses suggested by your advisor - follow our Registration Guide
- Explore Coggin opportunities