Digital Marketing Minor
The Digital Marketing minor is designed to provide students with skills and insights in the growing field of digital marketing. Students will learn strategies, tools and concepts for today's interactive world of marketing.
This minor exposes students to the fundamentals of digital marketing, such as search engine optimization, search engine marketing and digital advertising.
This minor is appropriate for all students, but particularly relevant for students majoring in Advertising, Communication Studies, Graphic Design and Digital Media, Public Relations, Information Systems, among other disciples.
Requirements (for non-business students):
12 credit hours of the following courses:
- MAR3702 Principles of Digital Transformation in Business
- MAR3023 Principles of Marketing
- Choose one of the following:
- MAR4721 Digital Marketing Strategy
- MAR4325 Social Media Marketing
- MAR4615 Introduction to Marketing Analytics
- Choose one 3000-4000 level Marketing elective
For more information, please contact Coggin Academic Advising at (904) 620-2575 or contact Dr. Eltanawy via email.