Minor: Entrepreneurship (12 Credits)
This minor is available to all majors if allowed by college. Conditions for Minor:
- Students must take a minimum of 12 hours of upper-level course work in Entrepreneurship at UNF.
- A grade of "C" or better is required for all minor courses, including prerequisites.
- Transient/concurrent enrollment at other institutions is not permitted.
- GEB 4113 Entrepreneurship (3 Credits)
- MAN 4294 Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace (3 Credits)
- GEB 3132 Family Business Management (3 Credits)
Select 1 course from list: (3 credits)
- GEB 3154 Entrepreneurial Marketing (3 Credits)
- GEB 4942 Entrepreneurial Internship (3 Credits)
- GEB 4104 Small Business Consulting (3 Credits)
- GEB 3XXX Small Business Money Management (3 Credits)