Business Analytics Certificate
Analytics is both the art and science of deriving insights from data. It addresses the changing reality of data in organizations: automated, real-time, voluminous, distributed, multi-formatted, and messy. The certificate program is appropriate for those students seeking analytics related roles in business organizations. Demand for such skills is significant in the local and national marketplace.
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 or higher GPA in your last 60 credit hours of your bachelors degree.
Program prerequisites (undergraduate/graduate course in):
- A course in basic statistics or equivalent
- A course in entry level computing or equivalent
- An entry level course in business or equivalent
- Please see an advisor for an OFFICIAL program of study. This program is pending evaluation of official transcripts.
- Some elective courses require additional prerequisites. You must complete course prerequisites before registering for any graduate course. Refer to the course catalog below for details.
Business Analytics Certificate Curriculum
Fifteen credit hours will be required for the Business Analytics certificate. Twelve credits hours required courses plus one (1) three credit area focus electives from the list provided.
In order to recieve the Business Analytics Certificate students must have an average GPA in certificate courses of 3.0 or better and no grade below a 'C'.
Requirements: 15 Hours
||Mgmt Information Technology
||Making Decisions with Data
(Typically offered Fall term)
To be taken second term.
- MAR 6625 Applications in Business Analytics
- GEO 6506 Economics Geography and GIS
- MAN 6581 Project Management
- MAN 6525 Process Management & Quality Improvements
- MAN 6789 Social Media & Business Analytics
(Typically offered in Spring term)
For more information on course descriptions please visit the UNF course catalog.