Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSLSCM)
The Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will provide the tools for you to be competitive in the high-growth logistics job market. Targeted at employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field; thus the work experience gained during this time clearly differentiates those prospective students from undergraduate students.
- 32 credit hour degree program
- Designed to meet the graduate education needs of working individuals
- Targeted at employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field
- Knowledgeable Professors. Our professors have the industry experience and the educational background to help students reach their professional goals.
- Credibility. We have earned AACSB accreditation which represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB accreditation.
- Professional Network. Gain a network of contacts that can help to accelerate your career and last a lifetime.