Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MSLSCM)
The University of North Florida (UNF) is committed to meeting the needs of our growing logistics community in Jacksonville, the Northeast Florida Region and nationally. To help logistics and supply professionals be part of how the world does business in the future, we created the Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree, which launched its inaugural class in August 2019.
This 32-credit hour degree program, one of only two in the state of Florida, falls under the Transportation and Logistics Flagship Program within the Coggin College of Business and is designed to meet the graduate education needs of working individuals. Students will enhance their skills to keep pace with rapidly advancing technology and business practices in logistics and supply chain management, as well as prepare for career advancement and leadership opportunities. This degree program is ideal for employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field, allowing them to develop and network, grow personally and professionally, and be prepared for advancement well before the promotion is offered.
Students can expect to work with UNF professors who have the industry experience and academic expertise to help them reach their professional goals. Additionally, they will have the distinction of earning a degree from the Coggin College of Business, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), representing the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 programs have earned this distinction.
- 32 credit hour degree program
- STEM Designated
- Flexibility: Balance work, life, and school. Earn your MSLSCM in just 20 Months/5 semesters. Choose from 3 start dates per year. No travel or relocation required with blendflex* attendance options.
- Targeted at employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field and/or an undergraduate degree in a business discipline.
- Enhanced skills. Keep pace with rapidly advancing technology and business practices in logistics and supply chain management. Prepare for career advancement and leadership opportunities before they are offered.
- Professional Network. Experience personal and professional growth through interaction and networking with classmates, professors and recruiters. Gain a network of contacts that can help to accelerate your career and last a lifetime.
- Knowledgeable Professors. Our professors have the industry experience and the educational background to help students reach their professional goals.
- Credibility. We have earned AACSB accreditation which represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB accreditation.
Tell me More