Master of Science in Business Analytics- MSBA
Business analytics combines business and data science to give you the ability to make better decisions. Industries today rely on business leaders who have a strong technical and analytical background, the UNF MSBA will enable you to become problem solvers who know how to use data to influence decision-making and drive business innovation. The University of North Florida (UNF) is planning to launch the Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) inaugural class in August 2021.
The curriculum has been designed to reflect industry demands for graduate business analytics education and is strongly supported by local and regional employers. Graduates of the program will be equipped to influence decision-making and strategy, and drive better business results by transforming data into a powerful and predictive strategic asset.
UNF Coggin College of Business faculty are on the cutting-edge of business intelligence, bringing those insights into the classroom to equip students with the skills needed to maintain a competitive edge. Combined with a network of industry connections and Jacksonville's vast business community, there is no better place than Jacksonville and the UNF Coggin College of Business to make strides in this high-demand profession. Additionally, you will have the distinction of earning a degree from the Coggin College of Business, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), representing the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world’s 13,000 programs have earned this distinction.
- 30 credit hour (10 course) program
- Flexibility: The program can be completed full time or part time allowing you to balance work, life, and school. With 3 starts per year, you can begin when you are ready.
- Option to complete primarily online
- STEM designated program
- Enhanced skills. Keep pace with rapidly advancing technology and business practices in business analytics. Prepare for career advancement and leadership opportunities before they are offered.
- Networking. Experience personal and professional growth through interaction and networking with classmates, professors and recruiters. Gain a network of contacts that can help to accelerate your career and last a lifetime.
- Knowledgeable Professors. Our professors have the industry experience and the educational background to help students reach their professional goals.
- Credibility. We have earned AACSB accreditation which represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB accreditation.