- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Prerequisites: Completion of the following prerequisites via college coursework:
- Test Score or Waiver:
- Waiver: To qualify for a test score waiver, you must meet one of the following requirements. If you qualify for a test score waiver, the waiver will be applied automatically once the program has received your admission referral:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or STEM: A bachelor's degree in a business* or STEM discipline with a 3.0 or higher in your last 60 credit hours of coursework for your 1st Bachelors degree.
Work Experience and Non-Business/Non-STEM Bachelor's Degree: 2 years of work experience in business analytics and a non-business/STEM bachelors degree with a 3.0 or higher in your last 60 credit hours of coursework.
Advanced Degree: An advanced degree (defined as at least a Master Degree) from an accredited program at a regionally accredited institution.
- GMAT or GRE: To determine the score you need, please use the appropriate index score formula below:
- GMAT: (200 x GPA) + GMAT total score = 1070 or higher
- GRE: (200 x GPA) + GRE total score = 900 or higher
Applicants not qualifying for the waiver and who have a test score below the required index will be asked to submit for review:
If this information is needed, the Coggin Graduate and Executive Program office will reach out to you via the email address you provided on your application.