- GMAT or GRE:
- The appropriate formulaic index score for admission is as follows:
- GMAT: (200 x GPA*) + GMAT total score = 1070 or higher
- GRE: (200 x GPA*) + GRE total score = 900 or higher
- *GPA in the last 60 credit hours of coursework for your 1st Bachelor's degree
- Test Score Waiver: To qualify for a test score waiver, you must meet one of the following requirements. If you qualify for a test score waiver, the waiver will be applied once the program has received your admission referral:
- A bachelor's degree in a business discipline with a 3.0 or higher in your last 60 credit hours of coursework for your 1st Bachelors degree, from an AACSB accredited institution. Find out if your school is AACSB accredited (https://www.aacsb.edu/accreditation/accredited-schools)
- An advanced degree (defined as at least a Master Degree) from an accredited program at a regionally accredited institution
- Applicants who do not meet the appropriate formulaic index score noted above or who do not qualify for a test score waiver will be asked for:
- A letter of intent:
- Please discuss the personal and professional accomplishments and passions that are most significant to you and how those accomplishments and passions relate to your short- and long-term career goals. Please use examples to illustrate your discussion.
- Share relevant information with the Admissions Committee that isn't revealed anywhere else in your application materials. The Admissions Committee wants to understand you as a whole person so use this essay to "fill any holes" in the rest of your application.
- 2 letters of recommendation:
- Letters of recommendation should come from professional sources. Examples of professional sources include employers, professors. You should select recommenders who can speak to your character, work ethic and attest to your ability to handle graduate level coursework. Letters should not be submitted from personal friends or family members.
Once an applicant is admitted to the program, the Coggin Graduate Advisor will determine the accepted students program of study (including any foundation coursework needed) based on an evaluation of the applicants transcripts.
Provisionally admitted students must remain in Good Academic Standing (overall UNF Program GPA of a 3.0 or higher) to remain in the program.
Additional requirements for International applications.
More information on how to apply.