A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Additional program requirements:
- Official transcripts from all attended institutions
Meet one of the criteria below:
- Earned a Bachelor Degree, BBA, BS, or BA in accounting from an AACSB accredited institution with at least a 3.0 GPA in your last 60 credit hours. You may be admitted directly into the Master of Accountancy program without having to take the GRE or GMAT exams.
- Applicants not qualifying for admission as defined in the first option may be admitted based upon a composite score consisting of an index formula that includes both their last 60 undergraduate hours GPA and their test score from either GRE (minimum of 300) of GMAT (minimum of 470).
The appropriate formulaic score for admission is as follows:
- For GMAT exam: (200 x GPA) + GMAT total score = 1070 or higher
- For GRE exam: (200 x GPA) + GRE total score = 900 or higher
- Applicants with less than 3.0 may be admitted on an exception basis pending review of an index formula computed using their GPA and GRE/GMAT scores
Additional requirements for International applicants.
More information on the program and how to apply.