Transportation and Logistics Flagship Fall Career Day
Please register by Friday, September 21, 2018
T&L Career Day Requirements for Students
- Prescheduled interviews: T&L major or Operations Management minor, 2.75 minimum GPA (highest - cumulative or upper level), S.T.A.R. Certified
- T&L Employer Expo: T&L major, 2.5 minimum GPA (highest - cumulative or upper level), S.T.A.R. Certified
- All new participants are required to attend one mandatory information session in the Coggin College building 42 in room 2108:
- Wednesday, September 12: 5-5:45 p.m.
- Thursday, September 13: 3:30-4:15 p.m., 4:30 – 5:15 p.m.
- If dates and times don't work into your schedule contact Lynn Brown for alternatives
- Returning students must complete online information session on Canvas and take a quiz.
- All participants are required to attend networking reception.
Registration: Friday, September 21
Resume Submission: Friday, September 28
- Upload resumes to the T&L Career Day Canvas group in MS Word.
- All resumes must be approved by the Coggin Career Management Center prior to submission.
S.T.A.R. Certification: Friday, October 12 (STAR Accelerator on Wednesday, September 19).
Withdraw: Friday, October 12
T&L Employer Expo Sponsor
Networking Reception Sponsor