- Curriculum listed below is for the current academic year. Please see an advisor for an OFFICIAL program of study.
- You must complete prerequisites before registering for any course. Refer to the Course Catalog for details.
- View the My Osprey Map [Course Sequence Guide] to keep on track for graduation - should be used in consultation with an academic advisor after admission to UNF.
- A student may receive credit for a course only once. However, the GPA will reflect all repeated courses.
- This program is subject to a student fully admitted into the Coggin College of Business.
- An approved transient application is required prior to registering for courses at another institution. Students are not allowed to enroll in courses at another institution during their last semester at UNF.
Please view the UNF course catalog for the most up-to-date program of study
Prerequisites (21 credits)
21 semester hours are required. Grade of "C" or better is required in all prerequisites.
- ACG2021 Prin of Financial Accounting (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: ACGX021, ACGX022 or (ACGX001 & ACGX011)
- ACG2071 Prin Managerial Accounting (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: (2-3 credit hours) ACGX071 or ACGX301
- CGS1100 Computer Applications for Busi (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: (3-4 credit hours) CGSX518, CGSX100, CGSX530, CGSX570, CGSX060, CGSX531, CGSX000, CGSX100C or ISMX000 (or demonstrated competency)
- ECO2013 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: ECOX013
- ECO2023 Principles of Microeconomics (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: ECOX023
- MAC2233 (GM)Calculus for Business (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: (3-4 credit hours) MACX233 or MACX230
- STA2023 (GM) Elem Statistics-Business (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: (3-4 credit hours) STAX023, STAX122 or QMBX100
Core Requirements (18 credits)
18 semester hours are required. A grade of "C" or better is required in all core courses. MAN4720 is taken in a student's last semester. FIN3403, MAN3025, & MAR3023 must be completed prior to taking MAN4720.
- BUL3130 Legal Environment of Business (3 Credits)
- FIN3403 Financial Management (3 Credits)
- MAN3025 Administrative Management (3 Credits)
- MAR3023 Principles of Marketing (3 Credits)
- MAN3504 Operations Management (3 Credits)
- MAN4720 Strategic Mgmt Business Policy (3 Credits)
Major Requirements (24 credits)
24 semester hours are required. A grade of "C" or better is required in all major courses. Follow pre-requisites when registering for MAR4803... You must have completed MAR3023, MAR4503 & MAR4613.
- MAR4503 Consumer Behavior (3 Credits)
- MAR4613 Marketing Research Information (3 Credits)
- MAR4803 Strategic Marketing (3 Credits)
- SELECT ONE of these Marketing Courses (3 Credits)
- MAR4721: Digital Marketing Strategy
- MAR4325 Social Media Marketing
- MAR4615: Introduction to Marketing Analytics
- SELECT Other Marketing Courses (12 Credits)
- 3000 - 4000 level Marketing courses with a MAR prefix
Required Business (12 credits)
A grade of "C" or better is required for all courses in this area.
- SELECT ONE course (3 Credits)
- Either ECO 3411 or MAN 4550
- SELECT ONE International Business Course (3 Credits)
- ACG4251 International Accounting
- MAN4600 International Mgmt
- MAR4156 International Marketing
- TRA4721 International Logistics
- FIN4604 International Finance
- ECO3704 International Trade
- SELECT TWO Courses (6 Credits)
- (3000-4000) LEVEL ACG BUL ECO ECP ECS ISM FIN GEB GEO GIS MAN REE RMI TAX TRA
Non-Business Requirements (6 credits)
6 Semester hours are required. A grade of "C" or better is required for all courses in this area. The Cultural Diversity course should be chosen from the cultural diversity course list.
- ENC3202 Professional Comm for Business
- ENC3250 Business Communication taken Spring or Summer 2019 will fulfill this course requirement.
- AND one cultural diversity course