Careers, Companies & Salaries
What can you do with a marketing degree?
Working in marketing is not limited to making commercials, selling; or even copywriting for that matter. The number of different jobs you could land with a marketing degree is quite large and can include- but not limited to- these job opportunities:
- Marketing manager
- Coordinating marketing activities working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Assessing the financial aspects of product development.
- Marketing specialist
- Gathering competitors’ information and analyzing their strategies.
- Analyzing data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to find potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Sales manager
- Overseeing regional sales managers and their staff.
- Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and profitability.
- Account manager
- Establishing working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives.
- Developing the company's image, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Business intelligence analyst
- Collecting and analyzing business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports or purchased sources.
- Operations manager
- Reviewing financial statements to measure productivity and goal achievement and identify areas that need cost reduction or improvement.
- Directing and coordinating departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales or distribution of products.
Here are some of the titles that some of our recent UNF Alumni hold: Account Executive, Assistant Brand Manager, eCommerce Marketing Specialist, Inside Sales Representative, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Market Development Manager, Marketing Research Analyst, Outside Sales Representative, Sales and Marketing Analyst, Sales Representative, Social Media Coordinator and Sourcing Specialist.
Companies in Jacksonville, FL
Our Marketing graduates are sought after by many prominent employers at regionally and nationally. Some of our UNF employers include: Acosta Sales and Marketing, the Addecco Group, CIT, Crowley, CSX, EverBank, Fanatics, Florida Blue, Interline Brands, MECLABDS, Southeastern Grocers, VENUS, Vizergy Digital Marketing and more.
|Recent UNF Marketing Major Employers
||Intern, Sales and Marketing - DIFM
|The Jacksonville Landing
||Marketing and Events Intern
|XCEL Testing Solutions
|Client Focused Media
|Downtown Vision Inc.
||Marketing and Communications Intern
|Acosta Sales & Marketing
||CSBI Analyst 1
|Montoya & Associates
||Digital Marketing Intern
||Customer Analytics Co-Op
||Marketing and Purchasing Intern
Salaries in Jacksonville, FL
Average Internship Wage: $13.08/hour (▲11% Above national average)
Average Base Pay: $49,384/yr
Marketing Internship: $43k/yr
Marketing Associate: $46k/yr