Minor in Economics
A minor in Economics is available to non-business and business majors.
- Please see an advisor for an OFFICIAL program of study. This program is pending evaluation of official transcripts.
- You must complete prerequisites before registering for any course. Refer to the Course Catalog for details.
- At least 6 semester hours of upper-level course work in economics must be taken at UNF.
- A grade of "C" or better is required in all minor courses, including prerequisites.
Minor: Economics (18 credits)
18 semester hours are required. Of the 12 hours required at the upper level at least 6 must be taken at UNF. A grade of "C" or better is required in all minor courses. This minor is available to all majors where allowed.
- Transient/concurrent enrollment at other institutions is not permitted.
- PREREQS Economics
- ECO 2013 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 2023 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO3101 Intermediate Microeconomics (3 Credits)
- ECO3203 Intermediate Macroeconomics (3 Credits)
- ECO3411 Business/Economic Statistics (3 Credits)
- SELECT 1 course from list
- ECO 3000-4000 level excluding ECO 3701
- ECP 3000-4000 level excluding ECP 3703
- ECS 3000-4000 level
- GIS 3000-4000 level