- Curriculum listed below is for the current academic year. Please see an advisor for an OFFICIAL program of study.
- You must complete prerequisites before registering for any course. Refer to the Course Catalog for details.
- View the My Osprey Map [Course Sequence Guide] to keep on track for graduation – should be used in consultation with an academic advisor after admission to UNF.
- A student may receive credit for a course only once. However, the GPA will reflect all repeated courses.
- This program is subject to a student fully admitted into the Coggin College of Business.
- An approved transient application is required prior to registering for courses at another institution. Students are not allowed to enroll in courses at another institution during their last semester at UNF.
Please view the UNF course catalog for the most up-to-date program of study
Prerequisites (21 credits)
21 semester hours are required. Grade of "C" or better is required in all prerequisites.
- ACG2021 Prin of Financial Accounting (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: ACGX021, ACGX022 or (ACGX001 & ACGX011)
- ACG2071 Prin Managerial Accounting (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: ACGX071 or ACGX301
- CGS1100 Computer Applications for Busi (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: CGSX100, CGSX530, CGSX570, CGSX060, CGSX100C, CGSX518, CGSX531, CGSX000, or ISMX000 (or demonstrated competency)
- ECO2013 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: ECOX013
- ECO2023 Principles of Microeconomics (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: ECOX023
- MAC2233 (GM)Calculus for Business (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: MACX233 or MACX230
- STA2023 (GM) Elem Statistics-Business (3 Credits)
- Acceptable substitute: STAX023, or STAX122 or QMBX100
Core Requirements (18 credits)
18 semester hours are required. A grade of "C" or better is required in all core courses. MAN4720 is taken in a student's last semester. FIN3403, MAN3025, & MAR3023 must be completed Prior to taking MAN4720.
- BUL3130 Legal Environment of Business (3 Credits)
- FIN3403 Financial Management (3 Credits)
- MAN3025 Administrative Management (3 Credits)
- MAR3023 Principles of Marketing (3 Credits)
- MAN3504 Operations Management (3 Credits)
- MAN4720 Strategic Mgmt Business Policy (3 Credits)
- You must pre-apply at www.unf.edu/coggin for MAN4720
Major Requirements (24 credits)
24 semester hours are required. Grade of "C" or better is required in all major courses. The department's one repeat rule applies to all of the major courses in accounting.
- ACG3103 Intermediate Accounting I (3 Credits)
- ACG3113 Intermediate Accounting II (3 Credits)
- ACG3123 Intermediate Accounting III (3 Credits)
- ACG4361 Cost Accounting (3 Credits)
- ACG4401 Accounting Information Systems (3 Credits)
- TAX3001 Federal Income Tax (3 Credits)
- ACG4651 Auditing (3 Credits)
- SELECT one elective course (3 credits)
- ACG or TAX (3000 - 4000 level) excluding TAX3721
Business Electives (6 credits)
6 semester hours required. A grade of "C" or better is required in all courses in this area.
- SELECT 1 course from:
- (3000-4000) BUL, ECO, FIN, MAN, MAR, RMI, TRA
- SELECT one elective with 3 credits
- ACG4251 International Accounting, FIN4604 International Finance, ECO3704 International Trade, MAN4600 International Management, or MAR4156 International Marketing
Required Business (6 credits)
6 semester hours are required. A grade of "C" or better is required for all courses in this area.
- ECO3203 Intermediate Macroeconomics (3 Credits)
- ECO3411 Business/Economic Statistics (3 Credits)
Non-Business Requirements (6 credits)
6 Semester hours are required. A grade of "C" or better is required for all courses in this area. The Cultural Diversity course should be chosen from the cultural diversity course list.
- ENC3202 Professional Comm for Business
- ENC3250 Business Communication taken Spring or Summer 2019 will fulfill this course requirement.
- AND one cultural diversity course