Faculty-Led Application Process
We are so glad you plan to study abroad with Coggin! Our aim is to help make your study abroad experience as smooth as possible so you can focus on academics and experiential learning. If you have questions about the application and/or payment process, contact us at any time.
The application deadline for Spring 2020 faculty-led programs is Friday, December 6, 2019.
Applications are currently being accepted for the Fall 2020 faculty-led program to Australia! The application deadline for this program has been extended to March 13th. Limited spots available!
How to Apply
- Review the Faculty-Led Study Abroad Policies.
- Download and complete the Waiver and Release Agreement from the International Center website. Save a scanned copy to upload later.
- Download your program's Credits Form below.
- Meet with your academic advisor to complete the Credits Form. Save a scanned copy to upload later.
- Log in to myWings and complete the Faculty Led Study Abroad Application (Click the "Student Records" tile > Student Forms > Online Forms, Appeals, and Petitions > Scroll Down to Study Abroad and click Faculty Led Study Abroad Application.)
- Upload the documents from steps 2 and 3 above.
- The Credits Form is uploaded under "General Documents"
- The Waiver and Release Agreement is uploaded under "Waiver and Release Agreement"
- There is no essay required for admission into these programs.
- If you are applying for more than one faculty-led course: Submit separate applications, one for each course.
- Check your passport: it must be valid for at least 6 months after the return date of your study abroad program.
- Students who have a valid passport:Upload it to your online application when you are prompted to do so after the online application has been submitted and before November 30.
- Students who do not have a valid passport: Upload a scanned copy of your passport application and payment receipt after the online application has been submitted and before November 30. Plan ahead! Passport processing may take several weeks. You must have your valid passport in hand by January 1.
Select your program below and print out the Credits Form. Complete the form with your academic advisor, and save a scanned copy to upload into your online application.
Faculty-Led Advising Handout