Create friendships across borders
- UNF domestic student members of ANY major
- Incoming exchange students from all over the world
- 2 student leaders
- Coggin Delegation Advisors - Alyssa Kyff and Stephanie Worley
The purpose of Coggin Delegation is to bring together domestic and international students in order to enhance cultural learning while studying at UNF.
UNF domestic student members are able to:
- welcome the international exchange students to UNF and help them adapt to American culture
- interact with students from the country where they plan on studying abroad so they can get to know the culture before they get there
- gain intercultural competencies that they might not otherwise get if they are not able to study abroad
Participation in Coggin Delegation includes:
- communication with international buddy before the start of the semester to assist with their adaption to American culture.
- interaction with international buddy throughout the semester. Participate in activities together on and off campus in order to get to know one another.
- attendance to Coggin Delegation events together.
To become a Coggin Delegation Member, please fill out the Coggin Delegation Application (Fall 2018 application will be available soon) and send the form to email@example.com.
Applications can also be picked up and filled out in the International Business Flagship Office in Building 10, Room 2125.
Fall 2018 Application Deadline: August 1, 2018
Meet our Coggin Delegation Leaders for the Spring 2018 Semester!
||Christine Miner manages a variety of special projects for the Director in
support of both the Career Management Center and the Coggin College of
Business. Christine is currently enrolled in the MBA program
with a concentration in Marketing and recently graduated from the Coggin
College of Business with a degree in Marketing and a minor in
International Business. She is currently the WBS Advisor and a former
Coggin Ambassador, Coggin Mentee, and Women in Business Society Vice
President. She also was the 2016 recipient of the Coggin Ambassador
Senior Service Award and the Osprey Community Engagement Medallion.
After graduating, Christine hopes to work in a management or leadership
role, while staying active in the community to make a positive impact.
||Nicholas Stover is a senior double majoring in Finance and International Business with
an expected graduation date of spring 2018. He is a member of the
Finance and Investment Society, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society and Phi
Kappa Phi Honor Society. Before attending UNF, he played two years of collegiate soccer
earning accolades for his play and his performance in the classroom. In
Spring 2018, Nick will study abroad in the Czech Republic and Austria.
He has also completed internships with PLS Logistics and CIT Bank. An
avid traveler, Nick has visited 23 countries. In his free time he likes
to play golf, attend sporting events, go to the beach, lift weights,
cook, and volunteer coach at a local soccer club in his hometown. After
graduation, Nick plans to pursue a Masters in Finance, or an MBA and
ultimately launch a career in strategic or financial consulting.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in Building 10, Room 2125.