Economic Data Sources
International Economic Data Sources
- Information on Forex software (including currency converters, API tools, calculators and more), Forex training and seminars, Forex broker reviews and resources, and other tools needed to become a trader.
- This site explains investment market behavior and gives information on capital flows in U.S. securities markets, issuers, investors, and intermediaries.
- Results from the past two censuses and access to population, economy, housing, health, and other information for any area in the country and access to certain international information, including economics, demographics, and geography.
- A online library of statistical databases, books, and periodicals on topics such as development, education, science and technology, international trade data, main economic indicators, national accounts data, economic outlook, economic surveys, chemical testing, industries, and health worldwide.
- Access to international social, economic, and general data, indicators and statistics, business and economics numerical data, and links to others economic data and statistical sites for many countries.
National Economic Data Sources
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics provides data on inflation and prices, pay and benefits, unemployment, employment, productivity, international data, workplace injuries, spending and time use and pay and benefits. Data retrieval tools, publications, and economic news can also be found here.
- The Bureau of Economic Analysis provides information and statistics for national, international, regional, industry, and integrated accounts. It also provides news, publications, economic resources, and interactive data.
- The Federal Reserve website gives information on the central bank of the United States. It also contains news and events, the monetary policy, banking information and regulations, payment systems, economic research and data, consumer information, community developments, reporting forms, and publications.
- The Council on Foreign Relations reports on many national economic issues including business and foreign policy, corporate governance, economic development, emerging markets, financial crises, geoeconomics, industrial policy, infrastructure, international finance, labor, sanctions, trade, and technology transfer. The site contains many articles and videos on current news for economic issues such as these.
- The site for the Congressional Budget Office keeps record of recent publications on national economic data in the eight areas of Budget Analysis, Financial Analysis, Health and Human Services, Macroeconomic Analysis, Management, Business, and Information Services, Microeconomic Studies, National Security, and Tax Analysis.
- The Thomas Reuters/University of Michigan Survey of Consumers website contains archive and historical data in the form of reports, tables, and charts.
- This website provides information and statistics for many countries. Some categories of statistics that can be found here include economy, labor, and taxation. There is also a feature that compares any combination of countries side by side on these topics.
- This website provides information and statistics for each of the states. Some categories of statistics that can be found here include economy, government, and trade. There is also a feature that compares any combination of states side by side on these topics.
- This website provides access to links for regional and national economic data. It also has a list of the top ten online resources for economic data.
- Econoday is a calendar that keeps up with economic news and events.
- A website of the president's view on the economy and his goals to improve it. Some of the main topics on the site include creating American jobs, reform and fiscal responsibility, security for the middle class, and supporting American businesses.
Florida Economic Data Sources
- Geography, population, and business facts and statistics for any state, county, city, or town.
- The website of the Census has tables and statistics for the state of Florida such as general demographic characteristics, selected social characteristics, selected economic statistics, housing characteristics, sex by years of age, population, housing, area, density, and maps.
The Florida Research and Economic Database has Labor Market Data, GIS/Charts Libaries, Products and Services, and Economic Presentations for the State of Florida.
- Information on how to start a business in the state of Florida and Florida business news.
- Information on Florida businesses, driver's licenses, corporation, real estate, employment and labor, permits and licenses, insurance information, law enforcement, public records, background checks, visitors and travel, and agencies.
The Office of Economic and Demographic research has information on Consensus Estimating Conferences, revenues, long-range financial outlooks, the economy, population and demographics, resource demand, local governments, presentations, special research projects, the Constitutional Amendments, statewide policy analysis tools, related sites, BP Conferences and Conference Support.
Jacksonville Economic Data Sources
- CareerSource of Northeast Florida provides the tools for success for job seekers, hiring & management resources for employers, opportunities for Partners/Vendors, as well as research in the form of employment data & statistics.
Information on individual cities' public records, local resources, local directories, yellow pages, arts and cultures, community organizations, data and demographics, entertainment, environment and science, government, health and medical, home for sale, newcomer information, newspapers, radio and television, parks and recreation, pets and hobbies, schools and education, social services, travel and tourism.