COGGIN COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
Adopted March 25, 2011 through unanimous confirmation by the authority of the Student Leadership Advisory Board of Coggin College of Business
The Coggin College of Business Student Leadership Advisory Board, in an effort to provide principle guidance to the general student body and promote the mission, vision, and values of the Coggin College of Business, establishes the Student Code of Conduct.
- Coggin College of Business students shall exhibit the highest standards of ethics, to honor all agreements established, to follow all rules and regulations of the University, and take personal accountability for individual actions – success and failure.
- Coggin College of Business students shall observe mutual respect and civility for others in all forms of professional communication, to actively encourage diversity of thought and cultural backgrounds, and promote impartiality and fairness.
- Coggin College of Business students shall promote the act of social responsibility through striving to become active participants of campus student organizations and trustees of our community to improve the quality of education and services for positive citizenship.
- Coggin College of Business students shall take hold of business professional standards to establish and promote the positive image of the college through adherence to appropriate dress formalities and physical appearance.
- Coggin College of Business students shall further the interest of the college through establishment of networks that promotes the mission, vision, and values of the Coggin College of Business.