Guest Speaker Information
Thank you for your interest in speaking to our students on campus. You are an important part of the Coggin College of Business. By volunteering your time and expertise to the Speaker Bureau, you will make a difference in the lives of our students and we are very appreciate your support.
Below is a general outline for your potential speaking engagement along with the steps to sign up as a speaker so you can be contracted to fill a speaking need in the Coggin College.
- Complete the online form labeled Sign up as a Speaker to be added to our database. Please email your bio and photo when completing the form to (insert email here). It is important to indicate your areas of expertise and/or preferred topics so that you are matched with an appropriate class.
- Travel: Speakers are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel.
- Please keep in mind that professors usually finalize their class syllabus several months prior to the beginning of the semester. It is likely that it will be several months before a speaking opportunity becomes available.
- Once your speaking engagement has been confirmed, you will be connected with the faculty member/ club leader to discuss the expectations (topic, length, format, etc.) for your presentation. Generally presentations should be no longer than 45 minutes.
- You will be provided with information on parking, room location, and time prior to your scheduled visit by the Coggin College Speakers Bureau.
If you have any questions please contact Megan Mangiaracino at 904-620-1890 or email@example.com