Value Creation in the Global Economy
Conference Promotion: Registration space is free. Space is limited. Please click here to register for your free spot.
The Coggin College of Business International Business Flagship Program is organizing a one-day conference on Value Creation in the Global Economy on March 16, 2018. The conference aims to provide a deeper understanding of challenging issues facing A) logistics, B) leadership, and C) entrepreneurship in global context.
Different from a traditional conference, Value Creation in the Global Economy will combine the keynote speech and roundtable discussions in one day. Three keynote speakers with profound insights in the above subject matter will give us inspiring presentations. Three panels of five formed by faculties with specialized research interests and business practitioners with rich experiences will lead a roundtable discussion, diving into the subject matter after each keynote speech in an intellectually engaging and stimulating environment. Our goal is each participant will walk away from the conference with something inspiring to pursue in their career. In the meantime, the conference will provide a rare opportunity for practitioners and academics to explore potential collaborations between them.
This one-day conference will include the following features:
- Keynote Speech on Logistics Challenges in the Global Economy 9:30 - 11:30 A.M. • March 16
- Jacksonville has a unique geographical position in the logistics and transportation industry. The development of international trade has brought opportunities to some businesses and risks to others. Mike Breen had served as the Senior Director of International office, Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce for many years before he joined a private business. His ability to present the big picture will touch many critical issues logistics and transportation facing these days
- Keynote Speech on Dynamic Leadership 12:45 - 2:45 P.M. • March 16
- There is never short of discussion on how an active leader responds to changes and manages talents in an increasingly dynamic economy. Pegine Echevarria, a professional speaker on the issue of leadership and management, will present us an invigorating view of the dynamic leadership and its key ingredients in today’s workplace.
- Keynote Speech on Global Entrepreneurial Revolution 3:15 - 5:15 P.M. • March 16
- Global entrepreneurial revolution has created multiple ripples reaching all aspects of a business. Professor Michael Morris from the University of Florida, FL, will present the development and reflections on global entrepreneurial revolution and how it affects individual entrepreneurs, small businesses, and big corporations.
Corporate Sponosorship is available. For more information, please contact Alyssa Heredia, Event Coordinator, at (904) 620-2916 or email@example.com, Pingying Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andres Gallo at email@example.com.