Osprey CareerLink Transitions to Handshake
UNF's onilne career management system
The University of North Florida is pleased to announce our transition from the Osprey CareerLink to the Handshake platform. Employers will begin the transition on Monday, May 7 and students will begin the transition on Tuesday, June 5. We believe Handshake offers innovative features and support for both our employers and students.
The decision to move to Handshake is the result of an 18 month evaluation process completed by an advisory group of students, employers, staff members and campus partners. UNF will join a network of over 500 universities utilizing Handshake, including schools like Florida State University, University of South Florida, University of West Florida, University of Central Florida, University of Georgia, Princeton, and many more.
For additional questions or more information, please contact the career center for your college.
- Twice the number of employment opportunities for students across all fields (as reported by peer institutions)
- An easy interface for employers to track their recruiting activities across all Handshake member universities
- More robust reporting systems and dashboards
- A mobile interface option for students
- One global Handshake account with access to more than 500 major colleges and universities
- Powerful applicant filtering options
Utilize UNF Handshake to
- Register for upcoming programs and fairs
- Access online tools via the resource section (e.g. self-assessment tools, mock interview systems, industry guides and career information, etc.)
- View and apply for internship and job listings (read our fraudulent posting warning)
- Participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program; and much more
Need some help? Read more on the Handshake Student Support page or click on any of the following Handshake help links below.
Two Ways to Access Handshake
Visit Handshake's website to access Handshake from any web browser. Instant access is also available in your MyWings Quicklinks. Students registered within the last year already have a pre-loaded profile in Handshake. To access an existing profile, click "UNF Single Sign On" to log in using your UNF N-number and password. Only students and alumni who have been inactive for over a year can create a new profile using the email box.
The Osprey CareerLink was closed to students, alumni, and employers on June 29th. No documents or data were able to be transferred from Osprey CareerLink to the new Handshake system. Therefore, you must upload new application documents (e.g., résumés and cover letters) to Handshake when you login to your new account.