Coggin Executive Mentor Program
About the Coggin Executive Mentor Program
This program is designed to enhance the classroom experience by linking students with leading executives for one-on-one mentoring. Mentors share career advice and valuable insight into the transition from college to work. Students build career networks and develop skills to become better professionals and leaders.
- Give Coggin students real-world access to business practices through meaningful and personalized interactions with business professionals
- Equip students with tools and insight to make informed and ethical career decisions
- Confirm or challenge the student's chosen degree and career path
- Groom students into confident graduates with leadership, teamwork, creative thinking and interpersonal skills through coaching and feedback
- Foster learning through the experience and expertise of a mentor and his/her colleagues and industry peers
Click an image above to explore galleries of previous UNF Career Services events.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an ongoing American success story. Our guiding principles, and humble beginning, revolve around personal honesty and integrity. We believe in strengthening our communities one neighborhood at a time, serving our customers as if they were our family, and rewarding hard work. These things are as true today as they were when we were founded in 1957.
More about Enterprise