Coggin Executive Mentor Program Student Information
Students and mentors apply to be a part of the Mentor Program via the Career Management Center (CMC) website. CMC staff review applications and match mentees with professionals based on the applications, background and interests of both mentors and students. Participants will be notified of their match information via email prior to the program kick-off. Mentors and students meet throughout the academic year, from August through April.
As a mentee, you'll learn from your mentor's personal and professional experience, knowledge and skills. The one-on-one mentor relationship allows for individual attention to your career aspirations, professional development and networking needs. To apply for this program, click the link below. Applications are due on July 24th, 2020.
“One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination.” — John C. Maxwell
Expectations of the Participants
- Mentor and mentee are to meet at least once a month
- Mentor and mentee are to devote at least three hours each month to the program
- Contact may include: email, phone, appointments, meetings, lunches, special events, shadowing, mentor in their professional environment, etc.
- 3.0+ overall GPA, and remain in good standing
- Undergraduate or graduate student status with a declared major in business
- Must be an enrolled student for the duration of the Coggin Executive Mentors program
- In order to be considered, candidates must submit a résumé and an application