Coggin Executive Mentor Program Mentor and Professional Information
Students and mentors apply to be a part of the Mentor Program via the Career Management Center (CMC) website. CMC staff review applications and match mentees with professionals based on the applications, background and interests of both mentors and students. Participants will be notified of their match information via email prior to the program kick-off. Mentors and students meet throughout the academic year, from August through April.
If you're an industry leader with a desire to make an invaluable contribution to the personal and professional development of a student, we encourage you to apply online. Applications are due on November 27th, 2020.
New Mentor Application
Expectations of the Participants
- Mentor and mentee are to meet at least once a month
- Mentor and mentee are to devote at least three hours each month to the program
- Contact may include: email, phone, appointments, meetings, lunches, special events, shadowing, mentor in their professional environment, etc.
- At least five years of professional experience
- Are willing to be available for their mentee throughout the academic year
- Able to provide advice to help transition from the classroom to the workplace