Coggin Career Readiness Certificate
Formerly STAR Program
Upgrade your skill set and advance your hiring potential with the Coggin Career Readiness Certificate (formerly the S.T.A.R Program). As industries evolve, so do our certificates, and the Coggin Career Readiness Certificate was crafted with input from employers, faculty, and our business advisory council to build upon our professional development training curriculum so our students stay current with today’s ever-changing demands.
Business students can earn the Coggin Career Readiness Certificate in just a few short weeks, or in a few days by attending the Fast Track event held every Spring. With a combination of online workshops, in-person appointments, events and customized electives, this hybrid certificate provides flexible options to give students the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to gain a competitive edge.
Steps to complete the Coggin Career Readiness Certificate
(to be completed in any order)
- Impress employers with a professional development certification on your resume
- Receive recognition at an annual banquet
- Earn a custom certificate at the banquet and a gift from our sponsors
- Be referred by the Career Management Center to top companies seeking candidates
- Considered a top applicant for Coggin's elite mentorship programs including the Coggin Executive Mentor Program and the Peer to Career Mentor Program
How to Start:
Click the link below to enroll in the Online Canvas course that provides instructions with completing all three steps of the Coggin Career Readiness Certificate. For any questions, or to schedule an appointment, contact the Coggin Career Management Center at (904) 620-JOBS (5627) or email@example.com
Click here to begin the Coggin Career Readiness Certificate in Canvas